I have written how I would love to hear your stories about how you unravelled your life. One way I mentioned was leaving a comment as part of a conversation.
However I have a few simple ground rules I would like you to follow.
- Keep Comments on Topic – Please keep your comment relevant to the post you are sharing on. You can disagree with my point of view, but make sure it is relevant to the conversation. If you wish to be controversial, you may create your own blog at WordPress and link to Unravelling my Life.
Personal Attacks – I do not condone this. Please attack my point of view, but not me as a person. Also do not attack other people who have joined the conversation.
- Profanity – I do not like this at all. All comments that use profanity will be edited or deleted. This is a family friendly space and profanity is not welcome.
- External Links – I welcome links to other websites if they are relevant to the topic at hand.
- No Keywords in Authors Name – I prefer that you use your real name or a nickname. If I suspect you are using keywords I will remove the Author link.
- Editor’s Right – While I encourage comments as part of the conversation, I reserve the right to remove or edit any post for any reason.
I appreciate each one of your comments and look forward to a civilised conversation as we start to unravel our lives.